Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lazy bum

Noida - 2004




Boston 2007
Then and now pictures-admittedly 4 years have past (mid 30's ,and all that blah!)but the years have also taken away with them the motivation and need to look good. Or even to do something about looking bad. Even as I type I can see the gym which was an essential part of our requirement during house hunting...I can see the personal trainer whom I promised to "start from Sept 1", women pumping away on the treadmill, or lifting heavy bosoms and fat bums to burn away the calories accumulated over the years.
I should go...but there are a thousand different , equally meaningless reasons why I did'nt or cannot go"today".Tomorrow is another day....I live in hope!



1 comment:

S.War said...

Hi Charu,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. As always after starting it I could not find time stick at it and finally today, just thought I would sit down and open the damn thing and put an end to it again (since I had even forgotten the name!!!). I was so surprised to see that someone had actually visited it. I thrive on praise (who doesn't:)) and because of you.. am going to stick with it and give it another try. Thank you so much. I loved your blog as well..especially the recipes. I always find writing about food gets the creative juices flowing (literally). Keep it up. Hope we will meet someday.